USCMA members are all over the world, ministering in every imaginable mission situation, in home missions and ad gentes. We are clergy, religious, and lay. There are many benefits that come with USCMA membership, including:
- Access to the “Member Resources” section of the USCMA website, including the most recent and backlogged editions of the Mission Update, the current Member Directory, missiology resources, and important information for members;
- The quarterly Mission Update newsletter and the Mission Monthly exploring the who, what, when and where of mission today;
- Events, such as the Annual USCMA Conference and Members Meeting;
- Reduced pricing on USCMA events and resources;
- Opportunities to gather, share, and learn from other mission-minded groups and individuals.
USCMA is a member-based Association and relies on the active participation of all members. In this spirit, members are the face and voice of USCMA by:
- Participating in annual meetings;
- Proposing member-wide resolutions advocating for causes related to our Mission;
- Nominating, voting for, and electing the members of the USCMA Board of Directors;
- Serving as Board members, making Mission Appeals, and working to promote USCMA and mission;
- Financially supporting the work of the Association with membership dues.